EUROPOLESFor over 25 years, Borealis has been a leading provider of polyolefins, base chemicals, and fertilizers. In line with its mission to Keep Discovering, innovative solutions made possible by Borealis are driving the transformation to a more circular economy. Borealis has developed from its early roots in Scandinavia to become a global enterprise. It has operations on five continents – and major growth projects on three. Borealis and its 6,800 employees strive to create added value for their communities and society as a whole. Mubadala, through its holding company, owns 64% of the company, with the remaining 36% belonging to OMV, an international, integrated oil and gas company based in Vienna. Borealis provides services and products to customers around the world in collaboration with Borouge, a joint venture with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC).。
About AMPACET Ampacet Corporation is a global, independent supplier of masterbatches, compounds and provider of services to the plastics industry. Ampacet commits to the excellence and performance of our products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. Ampacet promises our customers, business partners and employees they will be treated fairly, honestly and ethically.